Study & Life

Livelihood support

We will furnish you with various pieces of information helpful for living in Hiroshima Prefecture.


What is the first thing you worry about as an exchange student?
“Somewhere to live” is most likely the answer given by the majority of exchange students.
Although there are different methods for moving into a dormitory, apartment or other housing, it is necessary, in many cases in Japan, to have a guarantor (co-signer) when renting an apartment or other housing.
When renting such housing, the Hiroshima Support Center for International Students can act as a guarantor.

For more details, click here contact personnel responsible for exchange students or this center.

Entry-visa relations
    Visit this site to find out more about Hiroshima.
    The site offers information on sightseeing, dining, accommodations and more.